Everyone is welcome to attend a worship service no matter who you are or where you come from. Most people dress casual, and coffee and donuts are served as you walk in. Services are geared for both those looking to worship God as their Lord and Savior as well as for those who are simply seeking whether or not there is a God. Multiple songs are sung to modern music with a band. A sermon is given which is verse by verse from the Bible and drives home application to our everyday lives in ways that are easy to understand. Harvest Kids classes are offered during both Sunday services and are dynamic and fun for the kids and teach them more about Jesus and the Bible on their level.
We would love to have you join us for a service. You will hear the Gospel, yet it is your choice to accept Christ or turn from Him. We have people come every weekend who are not Christian but are looking for answers to many questions and finding them.
Check out our beliefs and practices page to learn why we are different from many churches. For a shorter answer— we love Jesus and believe He is the only way to receive eternal life. We believe every word of the Bible, and that we exist to glorify God by sharing the Good News of Jesus to our community.
Using photos and videos (on website, social media, print materials, etc.) of attendees at our services or events is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it.
- Photos/videos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- We will not knowingly post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable, or hurtful to anyone in the photo/video.
- We do not identify children or youth by name in the photos/videos we post online. Adults may occasionally be identified only if prior permission is given.
- If copyright for a photo/video is held by someone other than Harvest, we will receive permission to post it and gladly provide credit if desired.
- We will gladly remove any photo/video upon request. If you see a photo/video that includes you or your child and would like it removed, please call 515.428.0029 or notify us.
We ask for your respect in return. Unless otherwise indicated, photographs and videos on this website, or on a Harvest social media site are the property of and copyrighted by Harvest Bible Chapel and may not be used for any purpose (including but not limited to: downloading, printing, distributing, linking) without permission from Harvest Bible Chapel.