June 3 - 5, 4:00 pm - 4:00 pm | Jester Park Campground
Below is an itinerary of events that will be happening throughout the weekend, if you’d like to stop on by and hang out with the church family without camping! (Link to map)
- 7-10pm – Campfire + S’mores (please bring your own ingredients)
- 8a-9a – Pancake Breakfast (Site 141 – you may have to park and walk if it’s too crowded)
- 9a-10a – Nature Hike (Meet at the playscape)
- 10:30a-12p – Beach Time (Meet at the beach)
- 12p-3p – Lunch + Fishing at the pond (Bring your own food + fishing supplies)
- 3-5pm – Beach Time #2
- 5:30pm – Dinner over the fire (Site 141 – bring your own food)
- 7-10pm – Campfire + S’mores (Bring your own ingredients)
- Lees family has reserved site #141 for our family.
- Electric sites 138, 140, and 142-147, 150 are all available and nearby. Cost is $25/night, so if you stay until Sunday, then you’re looking at $54 (after fees).
- Non-electric sites cost $44 (after fees) but will be in a different area of the campground. They are closer to the lake!
- Set facility type as campsite
- Set dates to check in June 3rd and checkout June 5th
- Set campground as Jester