"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion... For God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work."
2 Corinthians 9:7-8
Online giving is easy and secure. Login to FellowshipOne to give a one-time gift or set up recurring gifts.
Contributions may be automatically deducted from a checking or savings account, or credit card, on a specified day or dates. Giving is self-managed, and you can access your online giving records for the past two years.
RETRIEVE YOUR ONLINE GIVING STATEMENT: VIDEO TUTORIAL
This video will walk you through retrieving your giving statement from our website. This video was created in 2015, but all of the instructions are the same for 2018.
RETRIEVE YOUR ONLINE GIVING STATEMENT: SIMPLE STEPS
1. Click the above button
2. Create a user id and password (bottom right corner, Click: Sign up! next to Don't have an account?)
3. Activate account (follow prompts in email that was received upon completion of above step)
4. Login to your account (using user id and password which was set up in Step 2)
5. Click: Your Giving (bottom tab)
6. Choose “Give Now” or "Scheduled Giving" and follow the prompts
CHECKS + MONEY ORDERS
Checks or money orders can be given in three ways:
• Placed in the offering bag during weekend service
• Dropped off at the Harvest Bible Chapel office
• Mailed to: Harvest Bible Chapel: 408 E 1st Street • Grimes, Iowa 50111
If your gift exceeds $25,000.00 please contact our Deacon of Finances.
Your information is held securely by the FellowshipOne system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed; however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact our Deacon of Finances.
Thank you for supporting the ministry of Harvest.