Online giving is easy and secure. Login to FellowshipOne to give a one-time gift or set up recurring gifts. Contributions may be automatically deducted from a checking or savings account, or credit card, on a specified day or dates. Giving is self-managed, and you can access your online giving records for the past two years.
Ways To Give
Here are some easy ways to support our church.
Your information is held securely by the FellowshipOne system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed; however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact our Deacon of Finances. Thank you for supporting the ministry of Harvest.
Retrieve Your Online Giving Statement
RETRIEVE YOUR ONLINE GIVING STATEMENT: SIMPLE STEPS
1. Click the above button
2. Create a user id and password (bottom right corner, Click: Sign up! next to Don't have an account?)
3. Activate account (follow prompts in email that was received upon completion of above step)
4. Login to your account (using user id and password which was set up in Step 2)
5. Click: Your Giving (bottom tab)
6. Choose the appropriate year from the drop down box
7. Click: View (Black button)
8. Click: Download statement (blue link)
9. Save your giving statement to your computer